Join a growing startup team that is connecting 100,000's of citizens to each other and their government world wide. Our data feeds are distributed by hundreds of media partners who use the data to inform readers and hold their government accountable. SeeClickFix is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer.
Come join us in remaking the user interface to government. Power to the community!
We believe treating our employees right is important to doing great work. Here are the benefits we are offering right now:
- Competitive Salary
- Equity - Everyone who works here owns a bit of the company's success
- Each engineer gets the latest gear to help them excel at their job
- Conferences - Continue your learning at conferences and we will pick up the tab
- Health insurance benefits
- Three weeks paid time off
SeeClickFix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a non-discriminatory manner—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation, or any other factor determined to be an unlawful basis for such decisions by federal, state, or local statutes.
The marketing director will be a key part of a dynamic, fast-growing New Haven based technology startup. They will help manage the company’s paid performance digital marketing and organic social media program. This role will support the overall earned and owned media efforts, which include content, SEO, email, and brand awareness campaigns.
This role reports directly to the CEO.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Owning paid digital and social media tactics and their execution, which include:
- Optimizing paid Facebook and Adwords campaigns
- Creating and maintaining social editorial calendar and posts
- Defining and developing the brand’s social media voice
- Running promotions, sweepstakes and creative social campaigns
- Managing communities and growing fan base on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and other relevant networks
- Communicating press and announcements creatively on social platforms
- Tracking and reporting on relevant metrics
- Collaborating with business partners on conceptualizing and executing social media and user acquisition co-branded campaigns
- Support B2B marketing efforts where appropriate
Qualified candidates will:
- Have 4-6 years experience with consumer-facing B2C and B2B digital businesses, on either the brand or agency side
- Have extensive experience in paid performance and social media marketing
- Possess both analytical and creative skillsets: ability to conceptualize and design innovative marketing programs, measure performance and optimize activities
- Be a self-starter who brings ideas to the table and is able to quickly build a strategy around the idea, execute it and measure its performance
- Follow industry trends, developments, and best practices with regards to paid digital media and social media
- Experience with product marketing, events, and collaborating with sales teams
- Email marketing
- Government technology or Saas experience a plus
- Must be a team player, collaborative, transparent and motivated